DIANA Co., Ltd. (“DIANA”) recognizes the importance of protecting information concerning customers' privacy. We shall make every effort to use customers' personal information appropriately in accordance with this Policy.
- 1. “Personal Information” that is subject to this Policy shall be limited to personal information of customers using services and websites offered by DIANA which is personally identifiable, including but not limited to the customers' name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address.
- 2. Except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, DIANA shall only use customers' Personal Information in order to achieve the following purposes for use:
- (1) To execute an order received from customers;
- (2) To provide information about current or future items or services offered by DIANA, or about various types of events or campaigns that will be held;
- (3) To improve the quality of services of DIANA;
- (4) To use for services other than those listed above which are provided to customers in connection with DIANA operations;
- (5) For any other purpose to which customers have given prior consent.
- 3. Data protection officer(s) responsible for managing Personal Information shall take strict and appropriate measures to prevent divulgation, defamation or loss of Personal Information provided by customers. To communicate with the Data Protection Officer, please email : email@example.com.
- 4. DIANA shall not provide, assign or disclose any Personal Information received from customers to any third party without approval of the customers except:
- (1) when disclosure is required by laws or regulations;
- (2) when disclosure is required in order to protect a person's life, physical health or property, and it is difficult to obtain prior approval of a customer who has provided the Personal Information; or
- (3) when handling of customers' Personal Information is entrusted to a third party within the scope required for accomplishment of the purposes of use mentioned above.
- 5. If any customer's Personal Information is provided to a third party with the customer's consent, DIANA shall impose on the said third party an obligation not to divulge any such information by a nondisclosure agreement in order to prevent the customer’s Personal Information from being divulged, and shall supervise the said third party to ensure that Personal Information management is strictly performed so as to prevent defamation or loss of any Personal Information.
- 6. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, DIANA does not allow use of services and websites offered by DIANA by anyone younger than 16 years old. If customers learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided DIANA with Personal Information, please contact DIANA and DIANA will take steps to delete such information.
- 7. DIANA may change this Policy from time to time. Laws, regulations and industry standards evolve, which may make those changes necessary, or DIANA may make changes to its business. DIANA will post the changes to this page and encourage customers to review this Policy to stay informed. If DIANA makes changes that materially alter customers’ privacy rights, DIANA will provide additional notice, such as via email or through its services. If customers disagree with the changes to this Policy, customers should stop using DIANA’s services and withdraw from membership of DIANA. Contact DIANA as provided below if customers wish to request the removal of Personal Information.
- 8. DIANA may transfer, process and store customers’ information outside of their country of residence, to Japan where DIANA operates for the purpose of providing customers services. Whenever DIANA transfers customers’ Personal Information, it takes steps to protect it.
- 9. Customers located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their Personal Information. Subject to any exemptions provided by laws or regulations, customers may have the right to request access to their Personal Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct the information. Customers can usually do this using the settings and tools provided in their account . If customers cannot use the settings and tools, contact DIANA as provided below for additional access and assistance. To the extent that DIANA’s processing of customers’ Personal Information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation or any other data protection laws and regulations, DIANA relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process customers’ data. DIANA may also process their information for the purposes above and customers have a right to object to DIANA’s use of their Personal Information for the purposes at any time.
- Contact Us:
Please feel free to contact DIANA if you have any questions about this Policy or DIANA’s practices, or if you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights.DIANA Co., Ltd.
1-8-6 Jingumae (Harajuku), Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan